Wednesday, 8 July 2009

Jme- Pearlfisher's packaging design for Jamie Oliver

I absolutely adore the new Jme brand collection! Pearlfisher London have impressed me yet again with their approach to the packaging for Jamie Oliver’s products. The typography and vibrant colours in particular, makes the Jme packaging unforgettable. The packaging for glass is right up my street- hot pinks, bright blues, lime greens with black type and vector images. 
 
The typography used for the salt packaging reminds me of Mr.Scruff and Edward Monkton- an original, personal and authentic design. I’m thinking of creating a few of my own typefaces with a similar look and attitude.
Pearlfisher have segmented the Jme collection to suit the type of food it contains and to match the style of the kitchen at home. So whether it’s the retro and vibrant style...
 
...the simple and recycled look
...or the authentic and personal approach, you will definitely find the best packaging that would look great in your own kitchen. I’m going for the glass packaging first as it will look great in my bedroom!

1 comment: